Monday, January 17, 2011

got it, that's a wrap!

my most recent shoot was for an old friend of mine and her family - we spent a really nice afternoon in a local park - initially a little stiff, (and irritated with the thought of being photographed for a couple of hours) i eased them in with some traditional group shots - but, as the afternoon wore on, and the family began to loosen up, i moved on to screaming out direction and movement and how to look like you're having fun until....we hit that moment when i know i've done my job...when they all actually started having fun, laughing at one another, and almost forgetting that i was there - and that's when i got this shot.

1 comment:

  1. I think I speak for all of us when I say we had fun. Thank you for creating this memory.

    ReplyDelete